Tuesday, April 1, 2014

We Moved ... to the burbs :(

Hello to my 2 readers (my bff and wife), sorry I haven't kept up with this blog over the past year. We moved from our perfect apartment in Chicago out to the burbs of Naperville :(



When I was 17, I used to dream of living on a tree lined street in a Victorian house on the north side of Chicago. It was perfect. I rode my bike everywhere, there were 8 blocks that were my personal small town a mist the din of city living. My best friend lived 3 miles away and could ride his bike to my house, and we saw each other every week.  I grew Rosemary on the porch, decorated for the Holidays, had a FUCKING yard in the city of Chicago that I could put Jack-o-Lanterns in, again it was perfect. I had perfect for a year, some people never even get that, so, ... .



then ...


Laura got an amazing job out here so we moved to the 4th floor of a giant apartment complex. "The Preserve at Cress Creek" looks like something from The Shining, stucco walls and dark brown paneling in the hall ways. Our actual apartment is nice, comfortable, clean and BIG.

Craft Room!

Big Bed Room

Small kitchen, no gas stove

Living Room

The View

I Still have my bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment