Friday, November 9, 2012

A little bite about me

I should have been born in 1941, then I could have been a 1960's housewife. It would have been awesome except for the ramped racism, sexism and general excepted bigotry. Chris Rock says "the good days ... my ass, I don't want to live anytime before the Jackson 5". I do wear dresses, I hate pants and I love to have dinner on the table when my spouse gets home from work. Still, I don't think 1963 would have been excepting of my wife and I setting up house and living that atomic dream life.

So this blog will be about my adventures in cooking, baking, housekeeping and party planning. It will also be about heavy things like having no real idea of what I want with my life, wanting a baby, having a crazy family and being college educated, kinda married, thirty years old and broke.

cheers
me and my love

No comments:

Post a Comment