Friday, November 9, 2012

11/9/2012 meatballs

Tonight I made meatballs the way my mom does it where they are soft and have no sear on them. There is sauce in the meatballs and they are tender and fall apart a little, but it's totally worth it.



                                                                


I made this with a little garden salad and some frozen fresh pasta.
For dessert I made a black bottom peanut butter cream pie. I made the pie crust (martha) and used instant pudding for the chocolate and then used a peanut butter pie recipe for the PB part here, and sprinkled with chocolate jimmies. When we eat it later we will put readi whip on each piece. I didn't have the stuff to make real whipped cream, which I would have liked to do.




remember to dock the pie crust with a fork before "blind baking" it

using my Christmas pie weights for the first time
finished except for whipped cream
  the little one is for Joey <3





No comments:

Post a Comment